Indianapolis’s Exterior Cleaning Experts
My Guy Services is Indiana’s elite pressure washing & roof cleaning experts in Indianapolis. My Guy has built their reputation on being the go-to guy for all your exterior cleaning and pressure washing services. With a range of different exterior building cleaning services, we can help you feel more confident in your home or building’s appearance. Don’t spend time attempting to get the job done — let a team of expert cleaners complete the project thoroughly. Not sure who to call? You Have a Guy, My Guy!
You want someone to take the appearance of your building or home as seriously as you do. When you’re looking for a reliable team of expert cleaners to complete exterior cleaning services, choose My Guy Services. Our full exterior cleaners go through a comprehensive training process before starting, including classroom and on-site training. This gives them a foundation they can draw from to work properly. We ensure that they know how to clean without causing damage and act in an eco-friendly manner. My Guy Services is the #1 power washing company in your area because of this training.
Our team’s training is essential to their work performance. At My Guy Services, we know there is a range of tasks that go into meticulously cleaning your home or building’s exterior. That’s why we offer extensive services for both commercial and residential properties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Though this isn’t a new technique, Soft-Washing is something you only find with the best Pressure Washing companies in our industry. Yes, we still use a pressure washer, However this method allows us to provide our clientele amazing exterior cleaning results at a lower PSI, or Pounds Per Square Inch. In using this method, it allows us to eliminate any potential for DAMAGE that pressure washing under a high PSI can cause. The great thing about this method is, It is absolutely safe and very effective for cleaning any surface that we encounter. Whether we’re cleaning siding, stucco, EIFS, brick, stone, vinyl, aluminum, and wood, we can clean it all. With the combination of Highly trained technicians and Low Pressure systems, We make a custom, proprietary, environmentally safe cleaning solution for each property’s specific cleaning needs.
Mold and mildew grow more robustly in areas with less sunlight. It is generally a greater problem on the north side of a house than on the south side. Shaded areas under trees are also highly susceptible to fungus growth due to the decreased sunlight and lingering moisture. Shrubbery can affect the adjacent siding area. At a near microscopic level, the siding is not as smooth as it appears, providing ample contact points for fungus spores to attach and thrive.
The source is an algae called Gloeocapsa magma. And depending on the age and condition of your roof, cleaning may be the most cost-effective solution, since it’s about 5 to 10 percent of the price of a roof replacement, which can be as much as $10,000.
Many home owners and business owners have a tough time deciding whether or not it’s worth their money to hire a professional. While taking on the project at hand sounds like an option that may be tempting, there are numerous things to consider when you Pressure wash your property DIY style.
Here are 10 things you have to consider:
- Can you trust somebody who has little to no training with a pressure washer? Have you yourself had training with a pressure washer?
- Is having access to the tools you need an issue?
- Is the level of quality in the cleaning important to you? Are your skills able to perform at that level?
- Considering you have all the tools and all the training… Will you have the time to complete the project? (Even when you estimate this time figure, it is best practice to double or even triple the time, unless you are familiar and highly skilled with that particular DIY project.)
- Would it bother you if the project were to remain unfinished for a lengthy period of time?
- If the project creates a lot of stress at home or in the work place, is this something you want to deal with?
- Are you prepared for the worst if the project goes wrong? (Contractors do not like taking on a botched DIY job,due to the nature of it’s complexity)
- Are you aware of any safety precautions you need to take when you start this project? (If you do not have fall protection restraints, Don’t get on the roof. Similarly, if you don’t know much about electricity—leave it to the professional. If you’re not careful, jobs can cause serious injury and potentially fatal if not performed correctly. Your safety and health should come as a first priority)
- Is this project being done DIY because of financial reasons? If this hold true, have you considered all of your costs, including the cost of tools you don’t have, your time, and the materials needed for the job? You should also want to consider the cost to correct any mistakes that are made. Will it still be a cost-saving venture?
- If you are trying to tackle the job at hand for your own satisfaction—can you ensure that you’ll be satisfied with the job “well done”? If it turns out to be a disaster, how will you feel? Will you have any money left in your budget to correct any damages done to your home?
If “NO” was the answer to most of these questions, It’s ok. You’re not alone. Don’t risk your life or damage your property. Call us for a professional consultation and ensure that you get the work done with little headaches and ultimately, get it done right. Call My Guy – TODAY!
With experience from pressure washing homes, We know what questions to ask to get the information needed to give an accurate quote.
Gutters are an integral piece of your home’s well-being. They serve to control the flow of rainwater to protect your roof, walls, foundation and landscape. … A gutter clogged with leaves, sticks and other debris can cause a leaky roof or water damage to the interior or exterior of your home. Scheduling a time in the fall and spring is highly recommended.
Most of our customers are not at their home when we perform our services, but please remember to clear your driveway, put away fragile decorations, and close all of your windows prior to our service.
Yes. We have full liability insurance for all work performed and for all our vehicles at a job site.
Generally speaking, the pressure washing driveway cost will depend on a few different factors. For instance, the size of the driveway will obviously have an effect on the price. In addition, the type of surface material (e.g. concrete, asphalt, etc.) will also play a role in determining the cost. And finally, how dirty or stained the driveway is will also impact pricing. To get an accurate quote, the best way is to get an instant quote on our website!
Yes, pressure washing roof tiles can damage them. Roof tiles are designed to repel water, and if too much pressure is applied, the seams between the shingles can be forced apart and the protective granules can be washed away, leaving the roof vulnerable to leaks and rot.
A better option for cleaning a roof is soft wash roof cleaning. This gentle approach uses a low-pressure stream of water combined with detergents and cleaners to loosen dirt and debris without damaging the roofing material.
Special thanks to The Pressure King in Nashville TN for sharing! You can find out more about them here: https://www.thepressureking.com/.
It is possible for pressure washing to damage vinyl siding, as the high-pressure stream of water can force dirt and grime deep into the cracks and crevices of the material. Pressure washing vinyl siding can cause the vinyl to become discolored and brittle over time. A better option for cleaning vinyl siding is soft washing – this process uses a lower pressure of water and a detergent solution to remove stains without damaging the material.
Thanks to our friends at Pink Pro Wash in Bloomfield Township MI for sharing!
There are a few key things you should keep in mind when searching for a pressure washing company near me. First and foremost, be sure to check the company’s reviews and testimonials. This will give you a good idea of their level of service and customer satisfaction. Also, be sure to ask about their price. Pressure washing can range significantly from one company to the next, so it’s important to find one that fits your budget. Finally, make sure they have experience with the type of surface you need cleaned. Different surfaces require different techniques and solutions, so it’s important that the company you choose is familiar with the material you need cleaned. By following these simple tips, you can be sure to find the best pressure washing company.
This answer was provided by Surface Renew.
My Guy Services requires our clients to have their credit card on file before we arrive at the job site.
- Scheduling clients means we are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other clients.
- Putting a credit card on file saves your spot on our schedule.
- We do NOT charge the card on file until the work is completed.
- You can still pay through Cash/Check on the date of the service if you do not want your credit card charged.
Yes, My Guy Services will need access to an outside water spigot to complete the scope of work for each one of our services.
How Much Water Will You Use and Will it Increase My Water Bill?
On an average size home (3000 sqft) we use roughly 300 gallons of water on average to clean your home. Using your water, according to EPA.gov, they estimate it cost $0.00029 per gallon. Totalling just $9 for that 300 gallons we will use to clean your home.
Why Does My Guy Service Prefer to Use Your Water?
If we bring our own water, it will cost you $150 per 300 gallons.
3 Reasons Why:
- Due to the wear and tear it puts on our trucks and trailers. That 300 gallons of water adds an additional weight (2,500 lbs) water on our trailers. Fun Fact: Each gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds.
- To be able to fill our tank, Citizens charges us a monthly $325 hydrant connector fee it costs to connect to blue cap fire hydrants.
- Productivity, having water on site allows My Guys to get to work right away without the worry of running out of water. Allowing us to be more efficient in completing the job for you!
We also would charge a water fee to bring our own water for those who are using well water. The reasons for this are :
- Slows down productivity if we are waiting on water.
- Can burn up well pump (very expensive)
- Will require homeowner to not use dishwashers, washers, or take shower/bath while we are washing
You’ll Love Our Service or We’ll PAY YOU!
It’s pretty simple really. If you aren’t happy with your service for any reason, just let us know. We’ll refund your original price, plus 10%.
One reason: You deserve the best. If you aren’t happy, then we’ve failed to deliver what we promised. We put a lot of pressure on ourselves as a team to deliver the best service in the industry.
We are willing to not only put your money, but OURS where our mouth is. My Guy Services is the only cleaning company in Indianapolis that stands behind it’s work to this level.
We only ask a couple of things from you:
- Notify us promptly, and in detail, about your concerns.
- Give us an opportunity to make it right with you.
That’s it. No gimmicks, no fine print, no games. It is our hope that every customer we serve becomes a customer for life. We want the same for you.
Yes, you should get your holiday lights professionally installed! Doing so can save you time and hassle while making sure the job is done correctly. Professional installation teams take extra care to make sure your holiday lights are installed correctly both for safety purposes and aesthetics.
When hiring a professional, it’s important to remember that you’re paying for their expertise as well as their labor. A good professional will take all necessary steps to ensure the correct placement of each light strand and socket so that there are no problems such as sagging or weak connections once the display is set up. They can also help design your display and provide advice on what types or designs of lights might work best with your home architecture and landscaping.
Special thanks to Illuminated Concepts for providing us with this information!
Most professional roof cleaning companies recommend washing your roof at least once a year, although it is generally recommended to do so every six months. A regular roof wash not only improves the overall look of your home but also prevents mold and algae growth that can lead to significant damage over time. Additionally, debris such as pine needles and leaves will accumulate on top of your roof, which can harbor moisture and increase the risk of leaks or other costly damages. Having a professional clean your roof ensures that all debris is removed properly in order to maximize its lifespan and prevent any future issues from occurring.
Our Amazing Reviews
Ben and Sam are two of the nicest guys in the industry. You know their sincerity from the moment you meet them. I highly recommend My Guy to anyone in need of their services. The job will be done honestly and professionally!
One of the things that impressed me was that Sam, himself, came out to do the work because his staff was at another site. Most business owners wouldn’t do that but instead would reschedule. His communication as to what time he would be there and whether there would be a delay was excellent. We all have been there with the “between the hours of…..” song and dance so being told an exact time was great. After the work was completed, I appreciated the explanation of what was done and what I could do to help with the maintenance of my vinyl siding. I plan on definitely using My Guy Services again.
“My Guy Services, LLC is by far one of the most professional service companies I have had the pleasure of working with. His team is excellent at communicating what should be expected while the service is being completed. They always provide a schedule ahead of time so there are no surprises. They are great for large and small projects of all kinds.”
“My Guy showed up as scheduled on a Saturday morning and washed the exterior of my home. They did an amazing job getting 10+ years of Indiana weather off of my property. My Guy is amazing!!!”
“Fantastic communication!! Great customer service. They came out and cleaned my exterior house. I didn’t even know they were there. They sent an invoice with before and after pics (I love this). I will absolutely be calling them again and recommending them to my family and neighbors. A++++++ Service!!”
“A bit hard to get ahold of to schedule, other than that the work was excellent. Had driveway cleaned as well as house, both look fantastic. They did such a good job that there was no evidence they had been there, other than everything was sparkling clean. Highly recommend, price was more than reasonable and affordable.”
“My Guy cleaned my roof and gutters. They soft washed the entire house. The results were impressive. The men worked tirelessly on a cold day. They were polite and efficient. I am very pleased with my experience with My Guys.”
WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!
Contact us today to get an instant FREE quote!