WANTED: Pressure Washer/ Window Cleaner
My Guy Services is scheduling interviews now for Soft Wash Specialist’s in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a full time Mon-Fri position including weekend work.
The compensation will start at $15-$18/hour based on work experience, with tremendous potential for increased pay. Other aspects of the compensation package include:
- Health benefits after 3 month period
- Paid holidays after 3 month period
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
- Home Buying Assistance after 2 year of employment
- Disability and Life Benefits
There will be many applicants, but only a select few will receive an interview request. To find out how to be in this small group of finalists, read the below, in its entirety.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to work with a team that appreciates you? How awesome would it be to work alongside a team made up exclusively of top performers? What if you worked with a company that listened to you? What if your boss showed you respect and appreciation every day? And what if that job gave you the freedom and opportunity to reach out for your personal dreams too?
My Guy Services is a unique company. We have a mission to provide all the above to every single person who joins our team. Our company culture is built on WOWing our clients, improving every day, and treating each other like family.
If you are a top performer who has been overlooked, disrespected, or taken advantage of by another employer, My Guy Services might just be the fit you have been looking for.
Why will you love being a part of our team? Here are a few reasons:
- We are growing rapidly and there is plenty of opportunity for rapid advancement.
- We only hire great human beings, so you won’t have to work with jerks, bums or lazy people.
- You will be genuinely appreciated for your efforts, talent and attitude.
- You can earn a great living. Pay your bills and have some money left over for fun stuff!
- You will have the opportunity to take some extended time off in the winter to pursue your own personal dreams (while still earning a whole year’s worth of income.)
- You will grow here, both professionally and personally.
- You can qualify to join our team if…
- You are upbeat and positive each day (if you know the lyrics to the song “Happy” by Pharrell, this is a good sign). You can check your ego at the door and work with a team (we are looking more for a “Captain America” kind of thing as opposed to “Iron Man”
- You get a sense of satisfaction after a hard day of physical work.
- You are tough! “Mentally and Physically”
- You have a healthy respect for heights but are NOT afraid of ladders or working on roofs.
- You are looking to grow professionally AND personally.
- You are eager to learn and can take constructive criticism without getting offended.
- You love being outside (that includes all the crazy weather conditions we get here…).
If you answer YES to any of the following statements, please do not contact us:
- You are grumpy in the morning. Your favorite place is under the covers in your mom’s basement.
- You are afraid of heights (don’t try to fool us on this… we will know right away.)
- You are a victim, a whiner or complainer.
- You smoke at work, you do drugs, or you drink heavily.
- You look like a tattoo parlor experiment gone wrong.
- You cannot lift heavy stuff without sustaining “a back injury”.
- You are a wuss when it gets too cold or too hot out.
Here is what we have to offer you:
You will be trained to clean windows, gutters, siding, roofs, decks, and patios.
You will be trained in safety and customer service. Our training programs will get you up to speed quickly. It’s up to you how fast you advance in our company.
You will be trained in our company culture so you can become a positive influence on our awesome team, and so that our team can influence you and help you succeed at work and in your personal life.
You will start as a junior field technician and will be paid an hourly rate ranging from $14-$16/hour based on work experience. Your goal will be to quickly become a senior field technician, where you can earn $17-18/hour consistently. At this stage, other benefits will kick in.
The best of our technicians will rapidly graduate to a coveted Crew Leader position. Crew Leaders consistently earn over $20/hour and have access to other awesome perks.
Our Crew Leaders are just that: LEADERS. They love their jobs, they love training their technicians, they love serving our customers. They love this company. They work extremely hard and get to work outside every day without someone standing over their shoulder.
If you have experience, we may be able to start you at the full position of Crew Leader. If you have limited or no experience, we will start you out as a junior technician and give you substantial pay increases as your training progresses and milestones are reached.
Most trainees reach Senior Field Technician within 3 months. Top performers can reach Crew Leader status very quickly.
The basic requirements for this job are as follows:
- Must be able to lift over 90 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely.
- Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must not be a jerk.
We are an equal opportunity company. It is all about attitude and hustle at My Guy Services. If you are the right person it will not be because of your age, race, or gender. Now stop looking for a job and come apply now to join our team!
- United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 – $25.00 per hour